It’s a Wild West story like nothing you’ve ever seen! Join the eponymous hero on an animated adventure across the reels.
User Guide / Rules
The goal is to obtain a winning combination on an active line spread across the reels.
2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
|RTP||Less than Max Bet: 94.30%Max Bet: 94.60%|
|Language variations||IT, EN, FR, ES, DE|
|Number of Reels||5|
|Number of Rows||3|
|Coin values in Euros||0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.25, 0.5|
|Default coin value*||0.01|
|Default coins bet*||10 COINS per line|
|Default Number or Active Lines||25|
|Number of lines||1 to 25|
|Number of coins per line||1 to 10|
|Minimum Bet||0.01 COIN VALUE times 1 COIN times 1 Line|
|Maximum Bet||0.5 COIN VALUE times 10 COINS times 25 Lines|
|Multiplier Symbols||Yes (Wild)|
|Free Spins||Yes (Scatter)|
Note: The Default coin value* and Default coins bet* apply to the first time the game is loaded. The coin value, number of coins and active lines used in the last game played are saved automatically before closing the game session. When a new game session is started, the saved values are loaded so you can continue where you left off.
The Jackpot* is the amount won when the winning combination with the highest gain appears. The Jackpot is available only when playing the maximum number of coins.
Note: The game will disconnect if no actions are taken for 15 consecutive minutes; the session recovery feature will save the game progress so that the next time the game is loaded, you can continue where you left off.
In the event of technical difficulties resulting a dropped connection to the game server, the game you were playing is saved automatically and will load the next time you establish a connection to the game server. You will not be able to reconnect to the game server for the first 30 seconds after the disconnection.
2.1. Disconnection during the game
- Disconnection while reels are spinning – once the player logs back to the game, the spin will have been completed. If a win was involved, the prize will have been added to the balance.
- Disconnection after the free spins are triggered but before starting the free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection after the Rango free spins are triggered but before starting the Rango free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection.
- Disconnection during Rango free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection.
- Disconnection during Jackpot hit – the spin will have been completed and the Jackpot will have been added to the balance and can be seen in the game logs.
3. MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
The minimum hardware requirements are:
- Pentium with 1-gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- At least 256 megabytes of RAM (512 MB is recommended)
- At least 300 megabytes of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
3.2. Instant Play
In order to launch Instant Play, you need to have installed Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer.
|Microsoft® Windows®||Mac OS X||Linux® and Solaris™|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)||Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processorPowerPC G3 500MHz or faster processor||800MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||128MB of RAM||128MB of RAM||512MB of RAM|
|Graphics memory||128MB of graphics memory|
Instant Play is supported on any desktop operating systems and browsers that support Flash Player 9+.
Windows Server® 2008,
Windows Server 2003,
|Internet Explorer 6.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Safari 3.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL 9.0 and above
|Mac OS||Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.5,
Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel),
Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
|Safari 3.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL Desktop for Mac 1.0 and above
|Linux||Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 or later,
openSUSE® 11 or later,
Ubuntu 7.10 or later
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
SeaMonkey 1.11 and above
|Solaris||Solaris™ 10||Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above|
The game screen has three sections:
- the upper section –the progressive jackpot counter and the Game options
- the middle section – the slot reels
- the lower section –displays the current balance and the game buttons:
o Paytable (i )and the coin value button
o the Autoplay feature button
o the LINES, BET PER LINE, BET MAX and SPIN buttons
Note: The BALANCE field displays your current game balance in Euros.
5. HOW TO PLAY
After the game has finished loading, select the coin value you want to play on. You can see the coin value on the bottom left corner of the screen, and you can change it at any time by clicking it. The selectable coin values are 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.25, and 0.5 in Euros.
To change the number of active lines to play on, click the LINES button. To change the amount bet, click the BET PER LINE button. The BET MAX button automatically spins the slots one time with all lines active and maximum number of coins.
Note: You can also select the number of lines by clicking the numbers on the left side of the reels.
After you select the desired number of lines and number of coins bet to be bet per line, click the ‘SPIN’ button to spin the reels one time.
You can stop the reels faster by clicking the ‘STOP’ button – or you can wait for the reels to stop by themselves.
If you want to continue the game play with the previously played lines, coins and coin value, click the ‘Spin’ button.
If you do not have enough money to play a game, the bet (coin value*coins*lines) can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter and Jackpot symbols; it will not award free spins if it substitutes for a Rango symbol.
Two or three Rango symbols on the first reel (not replaced by wild) will trigger 2 Rango free spins, where the first reel will be “locked”, and all the Rango symbols and wilds on the other reels. That means the first reel will not spin, all other Rango symbols and wilds will stay on their place for the next 2 spins, and so will the extra Rango symbols and wilds that may show up in the first free spin.
During the 2 Rango free spins, the wilds will not multiply winning lines (as they do in normal free spins). In addition, during the Rango free spins, the 2 Rango symbols on the first reel will not trigger more Rango free spins.
The Rango free spins can be triggered during a round of normal free spins: in this case, the 2 Rango free spins will follow immediately (the wilds and Rango symbols must freeze at this point), and only after that the normal free spins will continue.
Three or more scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the screen trigger 10 additional normal free spins where:
- 1 wild symbol in a winning line pays 2 times that winning line
- 2 wild symbols in a winning line pay 4 times that winning line
- 3 or more wild symbols in a winning line pay 8 times that winning line
This does not apply to Rango free spins.
Note: During the free spins, you are not allowed to change the coin value.
- During a spin, up to 12 free spins can be awarded (10 normal free spins and 2 Rango free spins)
- Rango Free Spins can be awarded during normal free spins and normal free spins can be awarded during Rango free spins. The Rango free spins will always be first to be completed, then the normal free spins.
Example 1: during normal free spins, the 4th spin triggers Rango free spin. The next two spins are Rango free spins, then the 6 remaining normal free spins are completed
Example 2: during Rango free spins, the 1st spin triggers 10 normal free spins. The next spin is a Rango free spin, then the 10 remaining free spins are completed.
Note: There is no limit to the amount of Rango free spins and normal free spins that can be awarded during any type of free spins.
The winning combinations and gains are shown below:
|Symbol||Symbol X2||Symbol X3||Symbol X4||Symbol X5|
|9, 10, Q, J||5||20||100|
All winning lines pay from left to right.
Wins on different selected lines are all added.
The paytable lists the prizes for winning combinations; only the highest winning combination on each selected line is paid.
All prizes shown in the paytable are in coins.
The amount bet in Euros is displayed in the Bet meter and is the number of coins bet multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the number of lines selected.
The amount won in Euros is displayed in the Winnings meter and is the number of coins bet per line multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the payout in the paytable.
7.1. Progressive Jackpot
Only 5X Jackpot progressive symbols at maximum coins and maximum lines qualify for the Progressive Jackpot winnings. Any other combination pays according to the Paytable.
The Progressive Jackpot can be won during normal gameplay and during normal Free Spins.
The Progressive Jackpot cannot be triggered during Rango Free Spins.
With every bet, the base progressive jackpot value (the progressive pool) is increased with 0.5% of that bet.
Note: The base progressive value (progressive pool) is a value stored in Euros and it is associated to a coin value of 10 Euros (which may not be available for you to select in the game): 500,000.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets.
The Progressive Jackpot counters display the progressive jackpot value for the currently selected coin value. The displayed jackpot value is proportional to the selected coin value and is a portion of the progressive pool, calculated depending on the currently selected coin value.
Note: The maximum available progressive is paid when playing with the maximum available coin value.
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||500||1000||2500||5000||12500||25000|
The Jackpot value is refreshed once every 3 seconds. Depending on the clients’ internet service provider as well as their hardware, server-to-client delays will vary from player to player and from message to message.
Between two successive refreshes of the Progressive Jackpot counter, it is possible for two or more players to win the jackpot in close succession. In this case, the first player that wins the Jackpot is awarded the Progressive Jackpot amount in full, while the subsequent winner is awarded the minimum guaranteed Progressive Jackpot, as well as 0.5% of the bets placed between the two successive Jackpot wins.
Click the AUTOPLAY button to start the autoplay with the previously used number or lines, coins per line and previously selected coin value.
Click the STOP Autoplay button to stop the autoplay feature at any time.
10. GAME OPTIONS
The game options are located in the top right corner of the game screen.
You can change the volume of the game sounds by moving the volume sliders.
You can change the volume for winning sounds, game sounds and the general volume.
Click the Save button to save any changes made or the Cancel button to close the options window without saving. The Settings button is the first button of the game options.
10.2. Mute button
To turn off the sound completely, click the speaker button in the upper right corner of the game screen, next to the Settings button.
10.3. Rules button
To view the game rules click the ‘?’ button in the upper r corner of the game screen, next to the Mute button.
10.4. Full screen mode
To enable or disable the full screen mode, click on the FULLSCREEN button in the upper right corner of the game screen, next to the Rules button.
10.5. Exit game
To exit the game, click on the close button (X) in the upper right corner of the game screen, next to the Full screen button.
11. KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Note that some keyboard shortcuts are available for specific situations during the gameplay.
- O – open/close the options window
- M – mute/restore general volume
- R – open the rules window
- F – enable full screen mode
- Esc – exit the full screen mode or hide any opened windows
- 1to 9 – select the number of coins to bet
- X – bet the maximum number of coins and lines and start the game
- Numpad Plus – increase coin value
- Numpad Minus – decrease coin value
- A – start/stop the autoplay
- L – select the number of lines from 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
- Y – select the number of coins bet per line from 1, 5, 10
- Up Arrow / Down Arrow – select the number of lines one by one
- Left Arrow / Right Arrow – select the number of coins one by one
- Space – SPIN / stop reels quicker
Tooltips are available throughout the game. If you hold the mouse cursor over an action item (such as a button), you can view the purpose and the keyboard shortcut for that item.
Note: all keyboard-related ActionScript is disabled in full-screen mode. The exceptions are:
- Selected non-printing keys, specifically the arrow keys, space bar, and tab key
- Keyboard shortcuts that terminate full-screen mode: Esc (Windows and Mac), Control-W (Windows), Command-W (Mac), and Alt-F4