Join our heroes on a one-of-a-kind sushi adventure! Spin the reels and try your luck winning the two impressive jackpots!
User Guide / Rules
The goal is to obtain a winning combination on an active line spread across the reels.
2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
|RTP||MaxBet: 98.21%Non-MaxBet: 96.89%|
|Language variations||IT, EN, FR, ES, DE|
|Number of Reels||5|
|Number of Rows||3|
|Coin values in Euros||0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1|
|Default coin value*||0.01|
|Default coins bet*||5 COINS per line|
|Default Number or Active Lines||30|
|Number of lines||1 to 30|
|Number of coins per line||1 to 5|
|Minimum Bet||0.01 COIN VALUE times 1 COIN times 1 Line|
|Maximum Bet||1 COIN VALUE times 5 COINS times 30 Lines|
Note: The Default coin value* and Default coins bet* apply to the first time the game is loaded. The coin value, number of coins and active lines used in the last game played are saved automatically before closing the game session. When a new game session is started, the saved values are loaded so you can continue where you left off.
Note: The game will disconnect if no actions are taken for 15 consecutive minutes; the session recovery feature will save the game progress so that the next time the game is loaded, you can continue where you left off.
In the event of technical difficulties resulting a dropped connection to the game server, the game you were playing is saved automatically and will load the next time you establish a connection to the game server. You will not be able to reconnect to the game server for the first 30 seconds after the disconnection.
2.1. Disconnection during the game
- Disconnection while reels are spinning – once the player logs back to the game, the spin will have been completed. If a win was involved, the prize will have been added to the balance.
- Disconnection after the free spins are triggered but before starting the free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during Bonus Big Cat free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during Bonus Kobushi – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during Progressive Jackpot hit – the Jackpot will have been added to the balance and can be seen in the game logs.
Note: The game information is saved in the game logs; to access the game logs click the History button or press the H key.
Note: In case of malfunction all pays and play are voided; any bet that was not yet accepted will be voided, any bet that was unsettled will be refunded.
3. MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
The minimum hardware requirements are:
- Pentium with 1-gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- At least 256 megabytes of RAM (512 MB is recommended)
- At least 300 megabytes of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
3.2. Instant Play
In order to launch Instant Play, you need to have installed Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer.
|Microsoft® Windows®||Mac OS X||Linux® and Solaris™|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)||Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processorPowerPC G3 500MHz or faster processor||800MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||128MB of RAM||128MB of RAM||512MB of RAM|
|Graphics memory||128MB of graphics memory|
Instant Play is supported on any desktop operating systems and browsers that support Flash Player 9+.
Windows Server® 2008,
Windows Server 2003,
|Internet Explorer 6.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Safari 3.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL 9.0 and above
|Mac OS||Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.5,
Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel),
Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
|Safari 3.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL Desktop for Mac 1.0 and above
|Linux||Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 or later,
openSUSE® 11 or later,
Ubuntu 7.10 or later
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
SeaMonkey 1.11 and above
|Solaris||Solaris™ 10||Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above|
The game screen has three sections:
- the upper section – the Game options and the progressive jackpot counters
- the middle section – the slot reels
- the lower section – displays the current balanceand the game buttons:
o Paytable (i) and the coin value select button
o the Autoplay feature button – AUTO SPIN
o the LINES, LINE BET, BET MAX and SPIN buttons
Note: The BALANCE field displays your current game balance in Euros.
5. HOW TO PLAY
After the game has finished loading, select the coin value you want to play on. You can see the coin value on the bottom left corner of the screen, and you can change it at any time by clicking it. The selectable coin values are 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 and 1 in Euros.
Click the LINES button to select the number of active lines from 1, 5, 10 15, 20, 25 and 30. It is not possible to select the active lines one by one.
To change the amount bet, click the LINE BET button. The BET MAX button automatically spins the slots one time with all lines active and maximum number of coins.
Click the ‘SPIN’ button to spin the reels one time.
You can stop the reels faster by clicking the ‘STOP’ button – or you can wait for the reels to stop by themselves.
If you want to continue the game play with the previously played lines, coins and coin value, click the ‘Spin’ button.
If you do not have enough money to play a game, the bet (coin value*coins*lines) can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
- Wild symbol: replaces any symbol except Scatter, Kobushi bonus and Big cat bonus symbols.
- Scatter symbol: 3 or more scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels, the Scatter symbol winnings are multiplied by the total amount bet. The scatter winnings are multiplied by the total amount bet and added to the payline wins.
o 3 Scatter symbol – x5 the total amount bet
o 4 Scatter symbols – x10 the total amount bet
o 5 Scatter symbols – x25 the total amount bet
- Bonus Kobushi: 3 or more Kobushi Bonus symbols anywhere on the screen will trigger the Kobushi Bonus round.
- Bonus Big Cat: 3 or more Big Cat bonus symbols anywhere on the screen will trigger the Big Cat Bonus round.
The winning combinations and gains are shown below:
|Symbol||Symbol X3||Symbol X4||Symbol X5|
When any symbol is clicked in the main game screen, the possible winning combinations and gains for that symbol are shown. To close the symbol mini-paytable, click it a second time. The mini-paytable feature is not available during free spins.
All winning lines pay from left to right.
Wins on different selected lines are all added.
The paytable lists the prizes for winning combinations; only the highest winning combination on each selected line is paid.
All prizes shown in the paytable are in coins.
The amount bet in Euros is displayed in the Bet meter and is the number of coins bet multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the number of lines selected.
The amount won in Euros is displayed in the Winnings meter and is the number of coins won (number of coins bet*paytable prize) multiplied by the coin value.
Bonus Kobushi: three or more Kobushi Bonus symbols anywhere on the screen start the bonus. Once the bonus starts, all the symbols on the reels will transform into KOBUSHI Pick Me! symbols.
- Players can select KOBUSHI Pick Me! symbols until – instead of a prize – a Cat is found.
- Any first two selected KOBUSHI Pick Me! symbols will always award wins.
- The amount that can be won during Bonus Kobushi depends on the amount bet. For each Bonus Kobushi, a prize is awarded randomly from 2 to 500, the random prize is then multiplied by the amount bet during the spin that awarded the Bonus Kobushi, and the resulting prize is split into random parts for the KOBUSHI Pick Me! symbols.
- If a Jackpot Kobushi or Jackpot Sushi symbol is found, the bonus round ends; it is not possible to win the Sushi Jackpot and Kobushi Jackpot on the first KOBUSHI Pick Me! symbol uncovered.
- The wins from Bonus Kobushi are added to the final game balance.
Bonus Big Cat: three or more Big Cat symbols anywhere on the screen start the bonus.
During the Bonus Big Cat, the player will receive:
- a random number of free spins between 5 and 20
- a win multiplier (X2 to X5)
- a special “wild” symbol (chosen randomly from one of the 10 normal symbols)
o Special “wild”(labelled as extra wild) symbols can replace all symbols except Scatter, Bonus(Big Cat) and Wild symbols
o During free spins, a normal Wild on the middle of any reel will extend across the reel and remain for the current remaining free spins; the extended wild is not applicable for free spins re-triggers. For the further respective re-triggers, if during those free spins a normal Wild appears on the middle of any reel, it will extend across the reel and remain for the respective remaining free spins.
Note: The wild expansion cannot cover scatter or bonus, but can only cover new extra wild or normal symbols.
- During the Free spins, the Bonus Kobushi symbols will not appear
- Bonus Big Cat feature can be retriggered during free spins and will award 5 to 20 additional free spins which are random.
All retriggered Bonus Big Cat free spins are played with a random multiplier higher than the previous one, but not higher than X5, and with one symbol acting as a special “wild”. Special “wild” acts as the normal wild symbols (including payouts). The special “wild” symbol becomes a normal symbol once the retriggered specific bonus Big Cat free spins are completed.
If free spins are retriggered, the new set of free spins will start with a new randomly chosen extra wild symbol, but only after the current free spins are finished.
The maximum number of Free spins (including re-triggered) that can be won in a session is 100. If the maximum number of free spins has been reached, free spins will no longer be awarded.
- The Free Spins rounds are played with the same bet lines, bet per line and coin value as the round activated the Free Spins.
- All free spin wins during the bonus big cat round are multiplied by the respective free spins multiplier awarded. The wins from Bonus Big Cat Free spins are added to the final game balance.
7.2. Progressive Jackpot
There are two available progressive jackpots: Sushi Jackpot and Kobushi Jackpot.
The Progressive Jackpots can be won only during Bonus Kobushi round when clicking the KOBUSHI Pick Me! symbols.
The progressive Jackpots can be won only while playing using the maximum number of coins and maximum number of lines.
Note: Only one progressive jackpot can be won at a time during Bonus Kobushi.
With every bet, the base progressive jackpot value (the progressive pool) is increased with 0.5% of that bet.
Note: The base progressive value (progressive pool) is a value stored in Euros and it is associated to a coin value of 10 Euros (which may not be available for you to select in the game):
- Sushi Jackpot – 50,000.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets
- Kobushi Jackpot –250,000.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets
The Progressive Jackpot counters display the progressive jackpot value for the currently selected coin value. The displayed jackpot value is proportional to the selected coin value and is a portion of the progressive pool, calculated depending on the currently selected coin value.
Note: The maximum available progressive is paid when playing with the maximum available coin value.
|Coin value in Euros||0.01||0.02||0.05||0.1||0.2||0.5||1|
|Sushi Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||50||100||250||500||1000||2500||5000|
|Kobushi Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||250||500||1250||2500||5000||12500||25000|
The Jackpot value is refreshed once every 3 seconds. Depending on the clients’ internet service provider as well as their hardware, server-to-client delays will vary from player to player and from message to message.
Between two successive refreshes of the Progressive Jackpot counter, it is possible for two or more players to win the jackpot in close succession. In this case, the first player that wins the Jackpot is awarded the Progressive Jackpot amount in full, while the subsequent winner is awarded the minimum guaranteed Progressive Jackpot, as well as 0.5% of the bets placed between the two successive Jackpot wins.
Click the AUTO SPIN button to start the autoplay feature with the previously used coins and previously selected coin value.
Click the STOP xx/25 button to stop the autoplay feature at any time.
On the STOP xx/25 button, 25 represents the total number of autoplay spins and xx represents the number of autoplay spins remaining.
10. GAME OPTIONS
The Options button is located in the top left corner of the game screen. Click this button to open the Sound and Game options window.
Click the Save button to save any changes made or the Cancel button to close the options window without saving.
You can change the volume of the game sounds by moving the volume sliders.
You can change the volume for winning sounds, game sounds, background sounds and the general volume.
10.2. Mute button
To turn off the sound completely, click the speaker button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Game options button.
10.3. Rules button
To view the game rules click the ‘?’ button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Mute button.
10.4. History button
To view the detailed history of current game, click the History button next to the Rules button (‘?’ symbol).
10.5. Full screen mode
To enable or disable the full screen mode, click on the FULLSCREEN button in the upper right corner of the game screen.
10.6. Exit game
To exit the game, click on the close button (X) in the upper right corner of the game screen.
11. KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Note that some keyboard shortcuts are available for specific situations during the gameplay.
- O – open/close the options window
- M – mute/restore general volume
- R – open the rules window
- F – enable full screen mode
- Esc – exit the full screen mode or hide any opened windows
- 1 to 5 – select the number of coins to bet
- X – bet the maximum number of coins and lines using the preselected coin value, and spins the slots one time
- H – opens the session history
- Numpad Plus – increase coin value
- Numpad Minus – decrease coin value
- A – start/stop the autoplay
- L – select the number of lines from 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30
- Up Arrow / Down Arrow – select the number of lines one by one
- Y / Left Arrow / Right Arrow – select the number of coins one by one
- Space – SPIN / stop reels quicker
Tooltips are available throughout the game. If you hold the mouse cursor over an action item (such as a button), you can view the purpose and the keyboard shortcut for that item.
Note: all keyboard-related ActionScript is disabled in full-screen mode. The exceptions are:
- Selected non-printing keys, specifically the arrow keys, space bar, and tab key
- Keyboard shortcuts that terminate full-screen mode: Esc (Windows and Mac), Control-W (Windows), Command-W (Mac), and Alt-F