Try your luck discovering the secrets behind the Illusionist’s tricks and you could win big on this magical slot!
User Guide / Rules
The goal is to obtain a winning combination on a winning line spread across the reels.
2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
|IT, EN, FR, ES, DE
|Number of Reels
|Number of Rows
|Coin valuesin Euros
|Default coin value*
|Default coins bet*
|10 COINS per line
|Default Number or Active Lines
|Number of lines
|1 to 30
|Number of coins per line
|1 to 10
|0.01 COIN VALUE times 1 COIN times 1 Line
|0.02 COIN VALUE times 10 COINS times 30 Lines
Note: The Default coin value* and Default coins bet* apply to the first time the game is loaded. The coin value, number of coins and active lines used in the last game played are saved automatically before closing the game session. When a new game session is started, the saved values are loaded so you can continue where you left off.
The Jackpot* is the amount won when the winning combination with the highest gain appears. The Jackpot is available only when playing the maximum number of coins.
Note: The game will disconnect if no actions are taken for 15 consecutive minutes; the session recovery feature will save the game progress so that the next time the game is loaded, you can continue where you left off.
In the event of technical difficulties resulting a dropped connection to the game server, the game you were playing is saved automatically and will load the next time you establish a connection to the game server. You will not be able to reconnect to the game server for the first 30 seconds after the disconnection.
2.1. Disconnection during the game
- Disconnection while reels are spinning – once the player logs back to the game, the spin will have been completed. If the game was not completed, the player needs to complete it. If the game was completed and a win is involved, the prize will have been added to the balance.
- Disconnection after the reels stopped spinning – the game resumes from the point of disconnection using the previous settings.
3. MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
The minimum hardware requirements are:
- Pentium with 1-gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- At least 256 megabytes of RAM (512 MB is recommended)
- At least 300 megabytes of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
3.2. Instant Play
In order to launch Instant Play, you need to have installed Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer.
|Mac OS X
|Linux® and Solaris™
|Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)
|Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processorPowerPC G3 500MHz or faster processor
|800MHz or faster processor
|128MB of RAM
|128MB of RAM
|512MB of RAM
|128MB of graphics memory
Instant Play is supported on any desktop operating systems and browsers that support Flash Player 9+.
Windows Server® 2008,
Windows Server 2003,
|Internet Explorer 6.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Safari 3.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL 9.0 and above
|Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.5,
Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel),
Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
|Safari 3.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL Desktop for Mac 1.0 and above
|Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 or later,
openSUSE® 11 or later,
Ubuntu 7.10 or later
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
SeaMonkey 1.11 and above
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
The game screen has three sections:
- the upper section –the Game options
- the middle section – the slot reels
- the lower section –displays the current balance and the game buttons:
o Paytable(i )and the coin value select button
o the Autoplay feature button
o the LINES,BET PER LINE, BET MAX and SPIN buttons
Note: The BALANCE field displays your current game balance in Euros.
5. HOW TO PLAY
After the game has finished loading, select the coin value you want to play on. You can see the coin value on the bottom left corner of the screen, and you can change it at any time by clicking it. The selectable coin values are 0.01 and 0.02 in Euros.
To change the number of active lines to play on, click the LINES button. To change the amount bet, click the BET PER LINE button. The BET MAX button automatically spins the slots one time with all lines active and maximum number of coins.
Click the ‘SPIN’ button to spin the reels one time.
You can stop the reels faster by clicking the ‘STOP’ button – or you can wait for the reels to stop by themselves.
If you want to continue the game play with the previously played lines, coins and coin value, click the ‘Spin’ button.
If you do not have enough money to play a game, the bet (coin value*coins*lines) can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
- Wild Reel (Trick symbol) – this symbol appears only during free spins and can replace any other symbol except Wild multiplier, Scatter and Bonus; when this symbol appears, it will remain throughout the free spins
Note: More than one Wild Reel symbols (Trick symbol) can appear during free spins
- Wild – replaces any symbols except Wild Reel (Trick symbol), Wild multiplier, Scatter and Bonus.
- The Wild multiplier symbols replace any symbol except Wild, Wild Reel (Trick symbol), Scatter and Bonus.
The number shown on the multiplier symbol will multiply the wins per line.
If more than one multiplier symbol are present on a winning active line, the total multiplier will be calculated by multiplying the numbers shown on the Wild multiplier symbols.
Example: a three symbol combination in which one symbol is a normal symbol, and two symbols are X3, the total multiplier is X9.
- Scatter symbols: the scatter winnings are multiplied by the amount bet.
o 3 Scatter symbol – x5 the amount bet
o 4 Scatter symbols – x10 the amount bet
o 5 Scatter symbols – x25 the amount bet
- Bonus: three bonus symbols award 5, 8 or 15 free spins (depending on the player’s choice during the bonus round) per normal spin.
Note: During the free spins, you are not allowed to change the coin value. The bonus can be won during free spins.
The Scatters and Bonus symbols pay anywhere on the reels.
The winning combinations and gains are shown below:
When any symbol is clicked in the main game screen, the possible winning combinations and gains for that symbol are shown. To close the symbol mini-paytable, click it a second time. The mini-paytable feature is not available during free spins.
All winning lines pay from left to right.
Wins on different selected lines are all added.
Scatters/ bonus are added to payline wins or equivalent.
The paytable lists the prizes for winning combinations; only the highest winning combination on each selected line is paid.
All prizes shown in the paytable are in coins.
The amount bet in Euros is displayed in the Bet meter and is the number of coins bet multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the number of lines selected.
The amount won in Euros is displayed in the Winnings meter and is the number of coins bet per line multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the payout in the paytable.
The Line win in coins is the Number of coins times the Paytable value times ANY applicable multiplier.
The Line win in currency is the Line win in coins times the Coin value.
Three or more Bonus symbols award 5, 8 or 15 free spins (depending on the player’s choice during the bonus round) in Base game and in Free spins.
Once the Bonus round is started, the player has to choose the desired Free Spins from:
- 5 Free Spins with a 6X multiplier
- 8 Free Spins with a 3X multiplier
- 15 Free Spins with a 1X multiplier
These multipliers apply only to the specific free spins.
The Free Spins multipliers do not apply to Scatter wins and Bonus symbols.
Note: The Free Spins awarded by the Bonus round are played with the same bet lines, bet per line and coin value as the round activated the Free Spins.
The Bonus can be won indefinitely during free spins – when three or more Bonus symbols appear scattered on the reels. The multiplier chosen when starting the free spins is valid only for those specific free spins.
Any Bonus won during free spins will be shown on the game window as follows (e.g. two bonus rounds won during free spins).
The Wild Reel symbol (Trick symbol) can appear on any reel but only during the free spins.
When a Wild Reel symbol (Trick symbol) appears, it will extend and remain in place until the free games of that type are completed.
The Wild Reel symbol (Trick symbol) can appear on any reel and more than one can be active at the same time; it replaces any symbol except Wild multipliers, Scatter and Bonus.
If free spins are won during free spins, the extended reels are reset when each set of free spins is completed.
After completing the Free Spins and upon returning to the normal game screen, the winnings are added to the final balance.
Click the AUTOPLAY button to start the autoplay using the previously used number of lines and coins per line.
Click the STOP Autoplay button to stop the autoplay feature at any time.
11. GAME OPTIONS
The Options button is located in the top left corner of the game screen. Click this button to open the Sound and Game options window.
Click the Save button to save any changes made or the Cancel button to close the options window without saving.
You can change the volume of the game sounds by moving the volume sliders.
You can change the volume for winning sounds, game sounds, background sounds and the general volume.
11.2. Mute button
To turn off the sound completely, click the speaker button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Game options button.
11.3. Rules button
To view the game rules click the ‘?’ button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Mute button.
11.4. Full screen mode
To enable or disable the full screen mode, click on the FULLSCREEN button in the upper right corner of the game screen.
11.5. Exit game
To exit the game, click on the close button (X) in the upper right corner of the game screen
12. KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Note that some keyboard shortcuts are available for specific situations during the gameplay.
- O – open/close the options window
- M – mute/restore general volume
- R – open the rules window
- F – enable full screen mode
- Esc – exit the full screen mode or hide any opened windows
- 1 to 9 – select the number of coins to bet
- X – reels are spun with the max bet per line, max lines and pre-selected coin value
- Numpad Plus – increase coin value
- Numpad Minus – decrease coin value
- A – start/stop the autoplay
- L – select the number of lines from 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30
- Up Arrow / Down Arrow – select the number of lines one by one
- Y, Left Arrow / Right Arrow – select the number of coins one by one
- Space – SPIN / stop reels quicker
Tooltips are available throughout the game. If you hold the mouse cursor over an action item (such as a button), you can view the purpose and the keyboard shortcut for that item.
Note: all keyboard-related ActionScript is disabled in full-screen mode. The exceptions are:
- Selected non-printing keys, specifically the arrow keys, space bar, and tab key
- Keyboard shortcuts that terminate full-screen mode: Esc (Windows and Mac), Control-W (Windows), Command-W (Mac), and Alt-F4