Win one of three progressive jackpots!
User Guide / Rules
The goal is to obtain a winning combination on an active pay line spread across the reels.
2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
|RTP||91.29% – 95.38%|
|Language variations||IT, EN, FR, ES, DE|
|Number of Reels||5|
|Number of Rows||3|
|Coin values in Euros||0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 1|
|Default coin value*||0.01|
|Default coins bet*||5 COIN per line|
|Default Number or Active Lines||5|
|Number of lines||1 to 5|
|Number of coins per line||1 to 5|
|Minimum Bet||0.01 COIN VALUE times 1 COIN times 1 Line|
|Maximum Bet||1 COIN VALUE times 5 COINS times 5 Lines|
|Multiplier Symbols||Yes (X2, X4, X8)|
Note: The Default coin value* and Default coins bet* apply to the first time the game is loaded. The coin value, number of coins and active lines used in the last game played are saved automatically before closing the game session. When a new game session is started, the saved values are loaded so you can continue where you left off.
The Jackpot* is the amount won when the winning combination with the highest gain appears. The Jackpot is available only when playing the maximum number of coins.
Note: The game will disconnect if no actions are taken for 15 consecutive minutes; the session recovery feature will save the game progress so that the next time the game is loaded, you can continue where you left off.
In the event of technical difficulties resulting a dropped connection to the game server, the game you were playing is saved automatically and will load the next time you establish a connection to the game server. You will not be able to reconnect to the game server for the first 30 seconds after the disconnection.
2.1. Disconnection during the game
- Disconnection while reels are spinning – once the player logs back to the game, the spin will have been completed. If a win was involved, the prize will have been added to the balance.
- Disconnection after the free spins are triggered but before starting the free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during Jackpot hit – the spin will have been completed and the Jackpot will have been added to the balance and can be seen in the game logs.
3. MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
The minimum hardware requirements are:
- Pentium with 1-gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- At least 256 megabytes of RAM (512 MB is recommended)
- At least 300 megabytes of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
3.2. Instant Play
In order to launch Instant Play, you need to have installed Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer.
|Microsoft® Windows®||Mac OS X||Linux® and Solaris™|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)||Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processorPowerPC G3 500MHz or faster processor||800MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||128MB of RAM||128MB of RAM||512MB of RAM|
|Graphics memory||128MB of graphics memory|
Instant Play is supported on any desktop operating systems and browsers that support Flash Player 9+.
Windows Server® 2008,
Windows Server 2003,
|Internet Explorer 6.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Safari 3.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL 9.0 and above
|Mac OS||Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.5,
Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel),
Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
|Safari 3.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL Desktop for Mac 1.0 and above
|Linux||Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 or later,
openSUSE® 11 or later,
Ubuntu 7.10 or later
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
SeaMonkey 1.11 and above
|Solaris||Solaris™ 10||Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above|
The game screen has three sections:
- the upper section – the Game options and the paytable (top and to the right of the game screen)
- the middle section – the slot reels
- the lower section – displays the current balance and the game buttons:
o the coin value (coin value select) and paytable (i) buttons
o the autoplay button
o the LINES, COINS, BET MAX and SPIN buttons
Note: The BALANCE field displays your current game balance in Euros.
5. HOW TO PLAY
After the game has finished loading, select the coin value you want to play on. You can see the coin value on the bottom left corner of the screen, and you can change it at any time, by clicking it. The selectable coin values are 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, and 1 in Euros.
To change the number of active lines to play on, click the LINES button. To change the amount bet per line, click the COINS button. The BET MAX button automatically spins the slots one time with all lines active and maximum number of coins.
Note: you can also select the number of lines by clicking the numbers on the left side of the reels.
Click the ‘SPIN’ button to spin the reels one time.
You can stop the reels faster by clicking the ‘STOP’ button – or you can wait for the reels to stop by themselves.
If you want to continue the game play with the previously played lines, coins and coin value, click the ‘Spin’ button.
If you do not have enough money to play a game, the bet (coin value*coins*lines) can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
The symbols used to form winning combinations are: BlueX2, Green X4, Red X8, Bar, Double Bar, Triple Bar, Cherries, Bell, Red 7, Blue 7, Dollar symbol and the Jackpot Progressive symbol.
The Blue X2, Green X4 and Red X8 symbols substitute for all symbols except Jackpot Progressive. Only one multiplier can appear per spin.
The winning combinations and gains are shown below:
A Red X8 symbol in a non-winning combination pays 8 coins.
A Green X4 symbol in a non-winning combination pays 4coins.
A Blue X2 symbol in a non-winning combination pays 2 coins.
All winning lines pay from left to right.
Wins on different selected lines are all added.
The paytable lists the prizes for winning combinations; only the highest winning combination on each selected line is paid.
All prizes shown in the paytable are in coins.
The amount bet in Euros is displayed in the Bet meter and is the number of coins bet per line multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the number of lines selected.
The amount won in Euros is displayed in the Winnings meter and is the number of coins bet per line multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the payout in the paytable.
7.1. Progressive Jackpot
Super Multitimes Progressive has four Jackpots – available only when playing the maximum bet:
- Jackpot – awards the progressive Jackpot, as well as 8 Free SpinsTo access the Jackpot, you need three jackpot progressive symbols anywhere on the game screen.If during the Jackpot Free Spins the Jackpot Progressive symbol appears eight times anywhere on the reels on any spin or number of spins (from the awarded 8 Free Spins), you enter the Super Jackpot.
- Super Jackpot – awards the progressive Super Jackpot, as well as 8 Free SpinsTo access the Super Jackpot, you need four jackpot progressive symbols anywhere on the game screen or eight Jackpot Progressive symbols during the Jackpot Free Spins.If during the Super Jackpot Free Spins the Jackpot Progressive symbol appears 10 times anywhere on the reels on any spin or number of spins (from the awarded 8 Free Spins), you enter the Multitimes Jackpot.
- Multitimes Jackpot – awards the progressive Multitimes Jackpot, as well as 8 Free SpinsTo access the Multitimes Jackpot, you need five jackpot progressive symbols anywhere on the game screen or 10 Jackpot Progressive symbols during the Super Jackpot Free Spins.If during the Multitimes Jackpot Free Spins the Jackpot Progressive symbol appears 32 times anywhere on the reels on any spin or number of spins (from the awarded 8 Free Spins), you win the Super Multitimes Jackpot.
- Super Multitimes Jackpot – awards the progressive Super Multitimes Jackpot
When playing the game without maximum bet, only free games are awarded, without any progressive jackpots.
The Free Spins awarded by Jackpot, Super Jackpot and Multitimes Jackpot are played using the coin value, number of coins bet per line and number of lines of the reel spin that awarded the Free Spins.
With every bet, the base progressive jackpot value (the progressive pool) is increased with 0.5% of that bet.
Note: The base progressive value (progressive pool) is a value stored in Euros and it is associated to a coin value of 10 Euros (which may not be available for you to select in the game):
- Jackpot: 200.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets
- Super Jackpot: 400.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets
- Multitimes Jackpot: 20,000.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets
- Super Multitimes Jackpot: 40,000.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets
The Progressive Jackpot counters display the progressive jackpot value for the currently selected coin value. The displayed jackpot value is proportional to the selected coin value and is a portion of the progressive pool, calculated depending on the currently selected coin value.
Note: The maximum available progressive is paid when playing with the maximum available coin value.
|Coin value 0.01||Jackpot||Super jackpot||Multitimes Jackpot||Super Multitimes Jackpot|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||0.2||0.4||20||40|
|Coin value 0.02||Jackpot||Super jackpot||Multitimes Jackpot||Super Multitimes Jackpot|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||0.4||0.8||40||80|
|Coin value 0.05||Jackpot||Super jackpot||Multitimes Jackpot||Super Multitimes Jackpot|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||1||2||100||200|
|Coin value 0.1||Jackpot||Super jackpot||Multitimes Jackpot||Super Multitimes Jackpot|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||2||4||200||400|
|Coin value 0.25||Jackpot||Super jackpot||Multitimes Jackpot||Super Multitimes Jackpot|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||5||10||500||1000|
|Coin value 0.5||Jackpot||Super jackpot||Multitimes Jackpot||Super Multitimes Jackpot|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||10||20||1000||2000|
|Coin value 1||Jackpot||Super jackpot||Multitimes Jackpot||Super Multitimes Jackpot|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||20||40||2000||4000|
The Jackpot value is refreshed once every 3 seconds. Depending on the clients’ internet service provider as well as their hardware, server-to-client delays will vary from player to player and from message to message.
Between two successive refreshes of the Progressive Jackpot counter, it is possible for two or more players to win the jackpot in close succession. In this case, the first player that wins the Jackpot is awarded the Progressive Jackpot amount in full, while the subsequent winner is awarded the minimum guaranteed Progressive Jackpot, as well as 2% of the bets placed between the two successive Jackpot wins.
Click the AUTOPLAY button to start the autoplay using the previously used number of lines and coins per line.
Click the STOP Autoplay button to stop the autoplay feature at any time.
10. GAME OPTIONS
The Options button is located in the top left corner of the game screen. Click this button to open the Sound and Game options window.
Click the Save button to save any changes made or the Cancel button to close the options window without saving.
You can change the volume of the game sounds by moving the volume sliders.
You can change the volume for winning sounds, game sounds and the general volume.
10.2. Mute button
To turn off the sound completely, click the speaker button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Game options button.
10.3. Rules button
To view the game rules click the ‘?’ button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Mute button.
10.4. Full screen mode
To enable or disable the full screen mode, click on the FULLSCREEN button in the upper right corner of the game screen.
10.5. Exit game
To exit the game, click on the close button (X) in the upper right corner of the game screen.
11. KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Note that some keyboard shortcuts are available for specific situations during the gameplay.
- O – open/close the options window
- M – mute/restore general volume
- R – open the rules window
- F –enable full screen mode
- Esc– exit the full screen mode or hide any opened windows
- 1, 2, 3– select the number of coins to bet
- X – bet the maximum number of coins and lines
- Numpad Plus – increase coin value
- Numpad Minus – decrease coin value
- A – start/stop the autoplay
- L / Up Arrow / Down Arrow – select the number of lines one by one
- Y / Left Arrow / Right Arrow – select the number of coins one by one
- Space – SPIN / stop reels quicker
Tooltips are available throughout the game. If you hold the mouse cursor over an action item (such as a button), you can view the purpose and the keyboard shortcut for that item.
Note: all keyboard-related ActionScript is disabled in full-screen mode. The exceptions are:
- Selected non-printing keys, specifically the arrow keys, space bar, and tab key
- Keyboard shortcuts that terminate full-screen mode: Esc (Windows and Mac), Control-W (Windows), Command-W (Mac), and Alt-F4