Relive all of the action and intensity from the classic ’90s movie with one of iSoftBet’s most popular slots to date!
User Guide / Rules
The goal is to obtain a winning combination on at least one of 243 ways spread across the reels.
2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Language variations||IT, EN, FR, ES, DE|
|Number of Reels||5|
|Number of Rows||3|
|Coin values in Euros||0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1|
|Default coin value*||0.01|
|Default coins bet*||BET 10|
|Default Number or Active Ways||243 Ways|
|Number of ways||243 Ways|
|Number of coins||50 Coins|
|Minimum Bet||0.5€ (0.01 COIN VALUE times 1 COIN BET times 50 COINS)|
|Maximum Bet||50€ (0.1 COIN VALUE times 10 COINS BET times 50 COINS)|
Note: The Default coin value* and Default coins bet* apply to the first time the game is loaded. The coin value, and number of coins used in the last game played are saved automatically before closing the game session. When a new game session is started, the saved values are loaded so you can continue where you left off.
Note: The game will disconnect if no actions are taken for 15 consecutive minutes; the session recovery feature will save the game progress so that the next time the game is loaded, you can continue where you left off.
In the event of technical difficulties resulting a dropped connection to the game server, the game you were playing is saved automatically and will load the next time you establish a connection to the game server. You will not be able to reconnect to the game server for the first 30 seconds after the disconnection.
2.1. Disconnection during the game
- Disconnection while reels are spinning – once the player logs back to the game, the spin will have been completed. If a win was involved, the prize will have been added to the balance.
- Disconnection after the free spins are triggered but before starting the free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during Bonus– the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during Jackpot hit – the Jackpot is added to the balance and can be seen in the game logs.
3. MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
The minimum hardware requirements are:
- Pentium with 1-gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- At least 256 megabytes of RAM (512 MB is recommended)
- At least 300 megabytes of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
3.2. Instant Play
In order to launch Instant Play, you need to have installed Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer.
|Microsoft® Windows®||Mac OS X||Linux® and Solaris™|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)||Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processorPowerPC G3 500MHz or faster processor||800MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||128MB of RAM||128MB of RAM||512MB of RAM|
|Graphics memory||128MB of graphics memory|
Instant Play is supported on any desktop operating systems and browsers that support Flash Player 9+.
Windows Server® 2008,
Windows Server 2003,
|Internet Explorer 6.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Safari 3.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL 9.0 and above
|Mac OS||Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.5,
Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel),
Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
|Safari 3.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL Desktop for Mac 1.0 and above
|Linux||Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 or later,
openSUSE® 11 or later,
Ubuntu 7.10 or later
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
SeaMonkey 1.11 and above
|Solaris||Solaris™ 10||Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above|
The game screen has three sections:
- the upper section –the Game options
- the middle section – the slot reels
- the lower section –displays the current balance and the game buttons:
o Paytable(i )and the coin value select button
o the Autoplay feature button
o the BET (1, 2, 5, 10) and SPIN buttons
Note: The BALANCE field displays your current game balance in Euros.
5. HOW TO PLAY
After the game has finished loading, select the coin value you want to play on. You can see the coin value on the bottom right corner of the screen, and you can change it at any time by clicking it. The selectable coin values are 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, and 0.1 in Euros.
To change the amount bet, click the BET (1, 2, 5, and 10) buttons. The BET buttons spin the slots one time.
Note: BET 1 places a bet of 1 coin, BET 2 places a bet of 2 coins, BET 5 places a bet of 5 coins and BET 10 places a bet of 10 coins. Your bet will be: the coin bet (BET 1, 2, 5 or 10) times coin value times 50 coins.
Click the SPIN button to spin the reels one time.
You can stop the reels faster by clicking the STOP button – or you can wait for the reels to stop by themselves.
If you want to continue the game play with the previously played coins and coin value, click the ‘Spin’ button.
If you do not have enough money to play a game, the bet (coin value*coins) can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
6. Special Symbol and Features
The Wild, Bonus and Free Spins symbols can appear in normal game play as well as during free spins.
STACKED WILD: exists only on reels 1, 3 and 5
- the wild symbol (Wild Drop) exists on the reels in 3 consecutive wild formations (stacked)
Note: Can appear on one of the three reels (reels 1, 2 and 3), on two or on all three reels at the same time.
- if on a reel we have all 3 wilds visible, at the next 2 spins that reel will only go down by 1 position (2nd spin will have 2 visible wilds, 3rd spin will have 1 visible wild)
- can replace any symbol except Free Spin or Bonus
- stacked wilds will not be kept when switching from normal play to Free Spin play and vice versa
STACKED FREESPIN & WILD: exists only on reel 3
Three stacked Free Spin symbols (Free Spins) on the same reel during Base game and Free spins round trigger the Free Spin bonus round.
- Awards 20 to 50 free spins with no wild reel
- The free spins symbol acts as a Wild symbol (no matter how many are visible on the reel)
- Can replace any symbol except Wild or Bonus
STACKED BONUS & WILD: exists only on reel 3
Three stacked Bonus symbols (Bonus Wild) on the same reel trigger the Bonus round.
The Bonus can award one of the following:
- Only additive values: a random value is chosen between 10 and 500 and the random value is multiplied by the total bet of the spin that awarded the bonus round (average 12x total bet); the resulting amount is split into random parts for the bonus round.
- OR additive values & Progressive Jackpot
The Bonus symbol acts as a Wild symbol (no matter how many are visible on the reel); can replace any symbol except Free Spin or Wild.
During the Bonus round, the player has to choose the question marks to uncover bonus amounts, as well as:
- The Gun – awards the Progressive Jackpot and ends the Bonus round
- The Handcuffs – end the Bonus round
When stacked WILD is not fully visible on the reels, it transforms into regular WILD. The WILD symbol replaces any other symbols except stacked wild.
7.1. 243 Ways
The 243 Ways pays from left to right, regardless of the symbol position on each reel.
The winning combination must start on the first reel and continue on the second reel (any position); the symbols act like adjacent traditional Scatter symbols.
The gains for the number of reels involved in a win and the symbols are shown below:
|Symbol||2 reels||3 reels||4 reels||5 reels|
All winning ways pay from left to right.
Wins on different selected ways are all added.
The wins from Bonus, Jackpot and Free Spins are added to the total balance.
Only the highest win per way per symbol is paid.
The amount bet in Euros is displayed in the Bet meter and is the coin bet multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the number of coins (50 coins).
Example: For a 10 coins bet (BET 10) and a 0.10 coin value, your total bet would be: 10 x 0.10 x 50 = 50 EURO.
The amount won in Euros is displayed in the Winnings meter and is the coins bet multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the number of adjacent symbols multiplied by the gain in the paytable for the number of reels involved in the win.
Note: The number of adjacent winning symbols is calculated by multiplying the number of winning symbols on each reel. For example, if there is 1 winning symbol on reel 1, 1 winning symbol on reel 2 and 2 winning symbols on reel 3, then the number of adjacent winning symbols is 1 x 1 x 2 = 2. In this case, the number of reels involved in the win is 3 – in the paytable, you can view the gain for 3 reels for the winning symbol.
A mini Paytable is available for each symbol, accessible by clicking it.
8. PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
The progressive can be won at any bet, only during the Bonus Round.
With every bet, the base progressive jackpot value (the progressive pool) is increased with 0.5% of that bet.
Note: The base progressive value (progressive pool) is a value stored in Euros and it is associated to a coin value of 10 Euros (which may not be available for you to select in the game): 1,000,000.00 seed + any 0.5% increments from all bets.
The Progressive Jackpot counters display the progressive jackpot value for the currently selected coin value. The displayed jackpot value is proportional to the selected coin value and is a portion of the progressive pool, calculated depending on the currently selected coin value.
Note: The maximum available progressive is paid when playing with the maximum available coin value.
|Coin value 0.01|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||1000|
|Coin value 0.02|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||2000|
|Coin value 0.05|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||5000|
|Coin value 0.1|
|Jackpot Seed Value in Euros||10000|
The Jackpot value is refreshed once every 3 seconds. Depending on the clients’ internet service provider as well as their hardware, server-to-client delays will vary from player to player and from message to message.
Between two successive refreshes of the Progressive Jackpot counter, it is possible for two or more players to win the jackpot in close succession. In this case, the first player that wins the Jackpot is awarded the Progressive Jackpot amount in full, while the subsequent winner is awarded the minimum guaranteed Progressive Jackpot, as well as 0.5% of the bets placed between the two successive Jackpot wins.
Click the AUTOPLAY button to start the autoplay with the previously used coins and previously selected coin value.
Click the STOP Autoplay button to stop the autoplay feature at any time.
The AUTOPLAY feature does not automatically play the Bonus, or starts the Free Spins –player confirmation is required.
The AUTOPLAY feature automatically plays retriggered Free Spins.
10. GAME OPTIONS
The Options button is located in the top left corner of the game screen. Click this button to open the Sound and Game options window.
Click the Save button to save any changes made or the Cancel button to close the options window without saving.
You can change the volume of the game sounds by moving the volume sliders.
You can change the volume for winning sounds, game sounds, background sounds and the general volume.
10.2. Mute button
To turn off the sound completely, click the speaker button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Game options button.
10.3. Rules button
To view the game rules click the ‘?’ button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Mute button.
10.4. Full screen mode
To enable or disable the full screen mode, click on the FULLSCREEN button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Rules button.
10.5. Exit game
To exit the game, click on the close button (X) in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Full Screen mode button.
11. KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Note that some keyboard shortcuts are available for specific situations during the gameplay.
- O – open/close the options window
- M – mute/restore general volume
- R – open the rules window
- F –enable full screen mode
- Esc – exit the full screen mode or hide any opened windows
- 1 to 9 – select the number of coins to bet (1 to 9 coins)
- Numpad Plus – increase coin value
- Numpad Minus – decrease coin value
- A – start/stop the autoplay
- Y / Left Arrow / Right Arrow – select the number of coins one by one
- Space – SPIN / stop reels quicker
Tooltips are available throughout the game. If you hold the mouse cursor over an action item (such as a button), you can view the purpose and the keyboard shortcut for that item.
Note: all keyboard-related ActionScript is disabled in full-screen mode. The exceptions are:
- Selected non-printing keys, specifically the arrow keys, space bar, and tab key
- Keyboard shortcuts that terminate full-screen mode: Esc (Windows and Mac), Control-W (Windows), Command-W (Mac), and Alt-F4