Hit the right symbols and win a million cents on one of our favourite classic slots, now optimised for players in HD!
User Guide / Rules
The goal is to obtain a winning combination on an active line spread across the reels.
2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
|RTP||92.67% – 95.58%|
|Language variations||IT, EN, FR, ES, DE|
|Number of Reels||5|
|Number of Rows||3|
|Coin valuesin Euros||0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1|
|Default coin value*||0.01|
|Default coins bet*||5 COIN per line|
|Default Number or Active Lines||20|
|Number of lines||20|
|Number of coins per line||1 to 5|
|Minimum Bet||0.01 COIN VALUE times 1 COIN times 20 Lines|
|Maximum Bet||0.1 COIN VALUE times 5 COINS times 20 Lines|
|Jackpot||100.000 COINS (10000 Euros)|
Note: The Default coin value* and Default coins bet* apply to the first time the game is loaded. The coin value, number of coins and active lines used in the last game played are saved automatically before closing the game session. When a new game session is started, the saved values are loaded so you can continue where you left off.
The Jackpot* is the amount won when the winning combination with the highest gain appears. The Jackpot is available only when playing the maximum number of coins.
Note: The game will disconnect if no actions are taken for 15 consecutive minutes; the session recovery feature will save the game progress so that the next time the game is loaded, you can continue where you left off.
In the event of technical difficulties resulting a dropped connection to the game server, the game you were playing is saved automatically and will load the next time you establish a connection to the game server. You will not be able to reconnect to the game server for the first 30 seconds after the disconnection.
2.1. Disconnection during the game
- Disconnection while reels are spinning – once the player logs back to the game, the spin will have been completed. If a win was involved, the prize will have been added to the balance.
3. MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
The minimum hardware requirements are:
- Pentium with 1-gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- At least 256 megabytes of RAM (512 MB is recommended)
- At least 300 megabytes of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
3.2. Instant Play
In order to launch Instant Play, you need to have installed Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer.
|Microsoft® Windows®||Mac OS X||Linux® and Solaris™|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)||Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processorPowerPC G3 500MHz or faster processor||800MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||128MB of RAM||128MB of RAM||512MB of RAM|
|Graphics memory||128MB of graphics memory|
Instant Play is supported on any desktop operating systems and browsers that support Flash Player 9+.
Windows Server® 2008,
Windows Server 2003,
|Internet Explorer 6.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Safari 3.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL 9.0 and above
|Mac OS||Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.5,
Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel),
Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
|Safari 3.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL Desktop for Mac 1.0 and above
|Linux||Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 or later,
openSUSE® 11 or later,
Ubuntu 7.10 or later
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
SeaMonkey 1.11 and above
|Solaris||Solaris™ 10||Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above|
The game screen has three sections:
- the upper section – the Game options and the paytable
- the middle section –the slot reels and the game information display
- the lower section – displays the current balance and the game buttons:
o the coin value select button
o the autoplay button, and the COINS, BET MAX and SPIN buttons
Note: The BALANCE field displays your current game balance in Euros.
5. HOW TO PLAY
After the game has finished loading, select the coin value you want to play on. You can see the coin value on the bottom left corner of the screen, and you can change it by clicking it. The selectable coin values are 0.01, 0.02, 0.05 and 0.1 in Euros.
Note: you can change the coin value only when the reels are not spinning.
Click the ‘SPIN’ button to spin the reels one time.
If you want to continue the game play with the previously played coin value and number of coins, click on ‘Spin’ button.
If you do not have enough money to play a game, the number of coins per line and coin value can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
The symbols used to form winning combinations are Wild, Cherries, Red Bar, Purple Bar, Golden Bar, Seven, Flaming Seven and the Fortune symbol.
The WILD symbol in a winning combination replaces any symbols except 10, 0 and 00.
The winning combinations and gains, are shown below:
|Symbol||Symbol X1||Symbol X2||Symbol X3||Symbol X4||Symbol X5|
|Any Seven / Flaming Seven||–||–||10||20||30|
All winning combinations pay from left to right. Only the highest winning combination per active line is paid. All prizes shown in the paytable are in coins.
Wins on different lines are all added.
The amount bet in Euros is displayed in the Bet meter and is the number of coins bet per line multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the number of lines.
The amount won in Euros is displayed in the Winnings meter and is the number of coins won according to the paytable multiplied by the number of coins bet per line multiplied by the coin value (except the Bonus payouts).
7.1. Bonus payouts
At maximum bet, the 10, 0 and 00 symbols pay as follows:
- 10+0+0+0+00 on line 1 – pays 1 million cents (10.000 Euros) no matter the coin value. The 10+0+0+0+00 combination on line 1 is not multiplied by the coin value.
- 10+0+0+0+00 on lines 2 – 20 – pays 100.000 coins multiplied by the coin value
- 10+0+0+0+0 on any line – pays 100.000 coins multiplied by the coin value
- 10+0+0+0 on any line – pays 10000 coins multiplied by the coin value
- 10+0+0 on any line – pays 1000 coins multiplied by the coin value
- 10+0 on any line – pays 100 coins multiplied by the coin value
- 10 on any line – pays 10 coins multiplied by the coin value
Note: the number of coins bet per line does not multiply these Bonus payouts.
The 10, 0 and 00 symbols can appear on reels as follows:
- 10 – only on reel 1
- 0 – only on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5
- 00 – only on reel 5
Click the AUTOPLAY button to start the autoplay using the previously used number of lines and coins per line.
Click the STOP Autoplay button to stop the autoplay feature at any time.
10. GAME OPTIONS
The Options button is located in the top left corner of the game screen. Click this button to open the Sound and Game options window.
Click the Save button to save any changes made or the Cancel button to close the options window without saving.
You can change the volume of the game sounds by moving the volume sliders.
You can change the volume for winning sounds, game sounds, background sounds and the general volume.
10.2. Mute button
To turn off the sound completely, click the speaker button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Game options button.
10.3. Rules button
To view the game rules click the ‘?’ button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Mute button.
10.4. Full screen mode
To enable or disable the full screen mode, click on the FULLSCREEN button in the upper right corner of the game screen.
10.5. Exit game
To exit the game, click on the close button (X) in the upper right corner of the game screen
11. KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Note that some keyboard shortcuts are available for specific situations during the gameplay.
- O – open/close the options window
- M – mute/restore general volume
- R – open the rules window
- F –enable full screen mode
- Esc – exit the full screen mode or hide any opened windows
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 – select the number of coins to bet
- X – bet the maximum number of coins
- Numpad Plus – increase coin value
- Numpad Minus – decrease coin value
- A – start/stop the autoplay
- C / Left Arrow / Right Arrow – select the number of coins
- Space – SPIN / stop reels quicker
Tooltips are available throughout the game. If you hold the mouse cursor over an action item (such as a button), you can view the purpose and the keyboard shortcut for that item.
Note: all keyboard-related ActionScript, is disabled in full-screen mode. The exceptions are:
- Selected non-printing keys, specifically the arrow keys, space bar, and tab key
- Keyboard shortcuts that terminate full-screen mode: Esc (Windows and Mac), Control-W (Windows), Command-W (Mac), and Alt-F4