Win up to 20 free spins in this kung-fu inspired 30-line slot with a unique bonus round awarding free spins and multipliers!
User Guide / Rules
The goal is to obtain a winning combination on a winning line spread across the reels.
2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Language variations||IT, EN, FR, ES, DE|
|Number of Reels||5|
|Number of Rows||3|
|Coin values in Euros||0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1|
|Default coin value*||0.01|
|Default coins bet*||5 COINS per line|
|Default Number or Active Lines||30|
|Number of lines||1 to 30|
|Number of coins per line||1 to 5|
|Minimum Bet||0.01 COIN VALUE times 1 COIN times 1 Line|
|Maximum Bet||1 COIN VALUE times 5 COINS times 30 Lines|
Note: The Default coin value* and Default coins bet* apply to the first time the game is loaded. The coin value, number of coins and active lines used in the last game played are saved automatically before closing the game session. When a new game session is started, the saved values are loaded so you can continue where you left off.
The Jackpot* is the amount won when the winning combination with the highest gain appears. The Jackpot is available only when playing the maximum number of coins.
Note: The game will disconnect if no actions are taken for 15 consecutive minutes; the session recovery feature will save the game progress so that the next time the game is loaded, you can continue where you left off.
In the event of technical difficulties resulting a dropped connection to the game server, the game you were playing is saved automatically and will load the next time you establish a connection to the game server. You will not be able to reconnect to the game server for the first 30 seconds after the disconnection.
2.1. Disconnection during the game
- Disconnection while reels are spinning – once the player logs back to the game, the spin will have been completed. If a win was involved, the prize will have been added to the balance.
- Disconnection after the free spins are triggered but before starting the free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during Bonus– the game resumes from the point of disconnection
- Disconnection during free spins – the game resumes from the point of disconnection
Note: The game information is saved in the game logs; to access the game logs click the History button or press the H key.
Note: In case of malfunction all pays and play are voided; any bet that was not yet accepted will be voided, any bet that was unsettled will be refunded.
3. MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
The minimum hardware requirements are:
- Pentium with 1-gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- At least 256 megabytes of RAM (512 MB is recommended)
- At least 300 megabytes of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
3.2. Instant Play
In order to launch Instant Play, you need to have installed Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer.
|Microsoft® Windows®||Mac OS X||Linux® and Solaris™|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)||Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processorPowerPC G3 500MHz or faster processor||800MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||128MB of RAM||128MB of RAM||512MB of RAM|
|Graphics memory||128MB of graphics memory|
Instant Play is supported on any desktop operating systems and browsers that support Flash Player 9+.
Windows Server® 2008,
Windows Server 2003,
|Internet Explorer 6.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Safari 3.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL 9.0 and above
|Mac OS||Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.5,
Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel),
Mac OS X 10.4 (PowerPC)
|Safari 3.0 and above,
Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
Opera 9.5 and above,
AOL Desktop for Mac 1.0 and above
|Linux||Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 or later,
openSUSE® 11 or later,
Ubuntu 7.10 or later
|Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above,
Google Chrome 2.0 and above,
SeaMonkey 1.11 and above
|Solaris||Solaris™ 10||Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above|
The game screen has three sections:
- the upper section – the Game options
- the middle section – the slot reels
- the lower section – displays the current balanceand the game buttons:
o Paytable (i) and the coin value select button
o the Autoplay feature button – AUTO SPIN
o the LINES, LINE BET, BET MAX and SPIN buttons
Note: The BALANCE field displays your current game balance in Euros.
5. HOW TO PLAY
After the game has finished loading, select the coin value you want to play on. You can see the coin value on the bottom left corner of the screen, and you can change it at any time by clicking it. The selectable coin values are 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 and 1 in Euros.
To change the number of active lines to play on, click the LINES button. You can select a specific number of lines by clicking on the line numbers on each side of the reels.
To change the amount bet, click the LINE BET button. The BET MAX button automatically spins the slots one time with all lines active and maximum number of coins.
Click the ‘SPIN’ button to spin the reels one time.
You can stop the reels faster by clicking the ‘STOP’ button – or you can wait for the reels to stop by themselves.
If you want to continue the game play with the previously played lines, coins and coin value, click the ‘Spin’ button.
If you do not have enough money to play a game, the bet (coin value*coins*lines) can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
- replaces any symbol except Red Dragon Bonus and Extended Wild
- it can transform 1 to 5 normal symbols on the screen into Blue Dragon Wild symbols
- remains locked for all free spins (including retriggered free spins)
- only one Wild Dragon symbol can appear per base game spin
- only one Wild Dragon symbol can appear per free spin, but only if a Wild Dragon symbol is not locked for that specific spin
Blue Dragon Wild
- Replaces any symbol except Wild Dragon, Red Dragon Bonus and Extended Wild
- expands on the whole reel, if by expanding it will form at least one winning combination
- replaces any symbol except Red Dragon Bonus and Wild Dragon
- with no Wild Dragon symbol on the screen, a maximum of 3 expanding wilds can appear on the screen at the same time; this applies during base game spins as well as free spins
- with a Wild Dragon symbol already on the screen, a maximum 2 expanding wilds can appear on the screen at the same time; this applies during base game spins as well as free spins
Red Dragon Bonus – three or more Red Dragon symbols anywhere on the screen trigger the Bonus Round where free spins can be won
The winning combinations and gains for 1 coin bet per line are shown below:
|Symbol||Symbol X3||Symbol X4||Symbol X5|
All winning lines pay from left to right.
Wins on different selected lines are all added.
The paytable lists the prizes for winning combinations; only the highest winning combination on each selected line is paid.
All prizes shown in the paytable are in coins.
The amount bet in Euros is displayed in the Bet meter and is the number of coins bet multiplied by the coin value multiplied by the number of lines selected.
The amount won in Euros is displayed in the Winnings meter and is the number of coins won multiplied by the coin value, multiplied by the number of coins bet.
A mini Paytable is available for each symbol, accessible by clicking it.
Three or more Red Dragon symbols anywhere on the screen trigger the Bonus Round.
To play the Bonus round, click the boxes to be broken; any broken box can award free spins.
The minimum number of free spins that can be won during the Bonus round is 10, while the maximum is 20.
During normal spins, when the Bonus is triggered, it also awards additive values based on the total bet.
- 5 x total bet, for 3 Bonus symbols
- 10 x total bet, for 4 Bonus symbols
- 15 x total bet, for 5 Bonus symbols
Note: When 3 or more Red Dragon symbols appear anywhere on the screen during Free Spins round, it will only award 5 additional free spins. The maximum number of free spins that can be won during a normal Bonus round is 100; this includes the initial free spins and additional free spins from retriggered Bonus rounds.
Click the AUTO SPIN button to start the autoplay feature with the previously used coins and previously selected coin value.
Click the STOP xx/25 button to stop the autoplay feature at any time.
On the STOP xx/25 button, 25 represents the total number of autoplay spins and xx represents the number of autoplay spins remaining.
The autoplay feature does not automatically start the Free Spins – player confirmation is required.
11. GAME OPTIONS
The Options button is located in the top left corner of the game screen. Click this button to open the Sound and Game options window.
Click the Save button to save any changes made or the Cancel button to close the options window without saving.
You can change the volume of the game sounds by moving the volume sliders.
You can change the volume for winning sounds, game sounds, background sounds and the general volume.
11.2. Mute button
To turn off the sound completely, click the speaker button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Game options button.
11.3. Rules button
To view the game rules click the ‘?’ button in the upper left corner of the game screen, next to the Mute button.
11.4. History button
To view the detailed history of current game, click the History button next to the Rules button (‘?’ symbol).
11.5. Full screen mode
To enable or disable the full screen mode, click on the FULLSCREEN button in the upper right corner of the game screen.
11.6. Exit game
To exit the game, click on the close button (X) in the upper right corner of the game screen.
12. KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Note that some keyboard shortcuts are available for specific situations during the gameplay.
- O – open/close the options window
- M – mute/restore general volume
- R – open the rules window
- F – enable full screen mode
- I – open the paytable
- Esc – exit the full screen mode or hide any opened windows
- 1 to 5 – select the number of coins to bet
- X – bet the maximum number of coins and lines
- H – opens the session history
- Numpad Plus – increase coin value
- Numpad Minus – decrease coin value
- A – start/stop the autoplay
- L – select the number of lines from 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30
- Up Arrow / Down Arrow – select the number of lines one by one
- Y / Left Arrow / Right Arrow – select the number of coins one by one
- Space – SPIN / stop reels quicker
Tooltips are available throughout the game. If you hold the mouse cursor over an action item (such as a button), you can view the purpose and the keyboard shortcut for that item.
Note: all keyboard-related ActionScript is disabled in full-screen mode. The exceptions are:
- Selected non-printing keys, specifically the arrow keys, space bar, and tab key
- Keyboard shortcuts that terminate full-screen mode: Esc (Windows and Mac), Control-W (Windows), Command-W (Mac), and Alt-F4